How To Support CRH

Directing a gift to charity through your donor-advised fund (DAF) allows you to combine the most favorable tax benefits with the flexibility to easily support causes that you are passionate about.

How to support the Children’s Receiving Home via a Donor-Advised Fund

  • Establish your DAF by making an irrevocable, tax-deductible donation to a public charity that sponsors a DAF program (ex. Schwab, Fidelity, or the Sacramento Region Community Foundation)
  • Advise the investment allocation of the donated assets (investment growth is tax-free)
  • Recommend grants to qualified nonprofits of your choice (including the Children’s Receiving Home)

Click here to direct your gift through your Schwab, Fidelity or BNY Mellon Charitable Fund